5 fold proof nothing created or made on 3rd day
Actual text from day 3
Gen 1:9 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
Gen 1:10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.
Gen 1:11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so.
Gen 1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
1) The words “CREATED” or “MADE” are nowhere to be found in the verses regarding the 3rd day!
2) In the original Hebrew text there is no Aleph Tav to be found anywhere in the text regarding the accounts of day 3!
3) The accounts of Psalms 104:5-9 state that in that day the waters were “REBUKED” not an act of creation.
Psa 104:5 Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
Psa 104:6 Thou coveredst it with the deep as with a garment: the waters stood above the mountains.
Psa 104:7 At thy rebuke they fled; at the voice of thy thunder they hasted away.
Psa 104:8 They go up by the mountains; they go down by the valleys unto the place which thou hast founded for them.
Psa 104:9 Thou hast set a bound that they may not pass over; that they turn not again to cover the earth.
4) On day 3 God commanded the excess waters to go back into the places founded for them, revealing the earth that was submerged.
5) On day 3 God commanded the earth to bring forth all plant life.