In the book of Revelation we have Mystical Babylon and we have Literal Babylon!
Chapter 17 deals with Mystical Babylon which is nothing more than the original false worship of God that started back in the days of Nimrod and his wife.
You can call the Pope a Nimrod!
Chapter 18 deals with Literal Babylon the city where it all started, and where it will end as the headquarters of all false religion since the days of Noah!
So according to Chapter 17 not 1 Catholic will be raptured!
They will be destroyed by the 10 future kings of the Revised Roman Empire!
BTW it is God’s will to destroy the Whore and her offspring, don’t you know?
Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
So if you are an idolatrous Catholic I will list things not to do to get Raptured!
Save your ass 101!
- Get rid of all your idols, destroy your plaster models, dump that holy water down the drain, burn them icons, toss your beads, smash them 2 winged angels, for angels have a minimum of 4 wings, here on earth and we call 2 winged creatures BIRDS!
- Stop confessing your sins to man, Confess your sins to God alone!
- Pray to God the Father and not saints who can do nothing for you!
- Save your candles for emergencies!
- Eat plenty of Soul Food! Means, read your Bible daily and be not a once a week Christian!
- Call no man on earth “Father” For that is one of God’s Names reserved for His adopted Children, Christians that is!
- Remember that you are saved by grace and not works! So stop whipping yourselves, belts are made to hold up pants don’t you know?
- Accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior and truly believe from the heart that He died, was buried, and rose to immortality for you so that you can live forever in union with God!
- Melt them 10k, 14k, 18k and silver crosses and invest that money to support Christian efforts
Do you part and preach the Gospel! Gospel means “Good News” what good news you ask? I told you already that God so loved the world, that He gave His … just read it yourself!
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Joh 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Joh 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Joh 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
If you have any further questions just ASK!